As the semester winds down with a vengeance and every minute I do something is a minute I’m not doing something else, somewhere in the shuffle I neglected to mention some great news. If you recall a few weeks ago, I posted a review of the Confederate History Museum which I visited during my trip to Richmond. Apparently it wasn’t just me crying out on the white cliffs of Dover and the article has been reprinted at HNN. Allow me to thank the editors at HNN: it really is an honor. You can still check it out over there; while you’re there be sure to check out their other content. They’re run by some good historians and are good resource for historical perspectives on current events. Would you kindly give them a look?
- RT @MyOwnVelouria: Pssst, here's a sneak peek of the table of contents for my book Video Games Have Always Been Queer, all about queerness… 7 hours ago
- Me: OMG every Smash character is coming back for #SmashBrosUltimate! Also Me: I want more new characters in Smash! 5 days ago
- @musecollworker I know that, sir 1 week ago
- @musecollworker If I'm the one to do it, they'll run their quill pens through it... 1 week ago
- Two #dissertation chapter drafts submitted to advisor in one night. Time to celebrate with homebrew and petting cats. 2 weeks ago
- God, help me. Here we go #darksouls #xbox360 #videogamesThere’s a guy practicing the trumpet just outside my office by playing the Star Wars theme! #starwars #ilovemyjobJust another night of #dissertation research. Fun fact: the #powerglove is actually a research enhancer, albeit hard to type with while wearing #history #videogamehistory #thewizard #itssobad #supermariobros3 @nintendoMeanwhile Phoebe attempts her cutest pose yet. #catsofinstagramTake that, #watertemple! @nintendo #legendofzelda #ocarinaoftime #retrogaming #watertemplesucksPrimus, give me strength. Here we go. #watertemple #legendofzelda #ocarinaoftime @nintendo