As the semester winds down with a vengeance and every minute I do something is a minute I’m not doing something else, somewhere in the shuffle I neglected to mention some great news. If you recall a few weeks ago, I posted a review of the Confederate History Museum which I visited during my trip to Richmond. Apparently it wasn’t just me crying out on the white cliffs of Dover and the article has been reprinted at HNN. Allow me to thank the editors at HNN: it really is an honor. You can still check it out over there; while you’re there be sure to check out their other content. They’re run by some good historians and are good resource for historical perspectives on current events. Would you kindly give them a look?
- @McKellogs As a fellow dissertator, I sympathize 2 months ago
- RT @HistoryContext: On this Memorial Day, we look back at the contested history of the holiday following the Civil War. https://t.co/ktxFw… 2 months ago
- RT @PriSourceCode: Some insight into the fate of CDs. #gamepreservation theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 2 months ago
- RT @PriSourceCode: In the midst of the Crash, there was a Kool Aid man #videogame that could be yours for 125 proofs of purchase. That's a… 3 months ago
- Look upon this image of Bowser and the Koopa Troopas from a 1989 Sears catalog ad and despair #retrogaming… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago