As the semester winds down with a vengeance and every minute I do something is a minute I’m not doing something else, somewhere in the shuffle I neglected to mention some great news. If you recall a few weeks ago, I posted a review of the Confederate History Museum which I visited during my trip to Richmond. Apparently it wasn’t just me crying out on the white cliffs of Dover and the article has been reprinted at HNN. Allow me to thank the editors at HNN: it really is an honor. You can still check it out over there; while you’re there be sure to check out their other content. They’re run by some good historians and are good resource for historical perspectives on current events. Would you kindly give them a look?
- If I can convey any message to my students this is it: https://t.co/YVefA3GPg1 1 week ago
- Be careful out there, everybody! twitter.com/mutteredu/stat… 1 week ago
- @RetroBoyJon @ColonelFalcon @RetroGamersClub @8bitToNow @Hal11K @replicantpinky @Malchedael_67 @rip_dean… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Check out a recent article I wrote on historic treatments for syphilis. This was a fun post to research… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @GOP @SenateGOP partying like it's 1889 #GOPTaxScam #GOPTaxBillScam https://t.co/IFfS2XpCTX 3 weeks ago