As the semester winds down with a vengeance and every minute I do something is a minute I’m not doing something else, somewhere in the shuffle I neglected to mention some great news. If you recall a few weeks ago, I posted a review of the Confederate History Museum which I visited during my trip to Richmond. Apparently it wasn’t just me crying out on the white cliffs of Dover and the article has been reprinted at HNN. Allow me to thank the editors at HNN: it really is an honor. You can still check it out over there; while you’re there be sure to check out their other content. They’re run by some good historians and are good resource for historical perspectives on current events. Would you kindly give them a look?
- RT @StrasserSusan: 100 days of Trump Resistance: the wins so far and battles to come theguardian.com/us-news/2017/a… 4 days ago
- There's still time to apply! twitter.com/CEPIPrograms/s… 4 days ago
- RT @coreyspowell: Rough guide to spotting bad science: a great checklist after the #ScienceMarch (and always, really). https://t.co/dSpHuB2… 4 days ago
- Solidarity to the scientists, #STEM educators, and supporters at the #marchforscience. Knowledge trumps ignorance. #ScienceNotSilence 6 days ago
- TFW you get decent (won't go far as to say good) dissertation writing 2 days in a row: 1 week ago