Last Thursday I had the privilege to deliver a presentation for the August monthly meetup for Code4lib Mid-Atlantic. I talked about the challenges facing video game preservation and what they mean for people in cultural institutions. I want to thank everyone who attended for all of your great questions and feedback. For those weren’t able to make the trip out to Temple University’s Paley Library, I have attached a copy of my notes along with a hopefully useful bibliography here (Impellizeri Code4Lib Talk). I will also be conducting an expanded version of this talk at the upcoming October meeting of Archivists Being Awesome.
- If I can convey any message to my students this is it: https://t.co/YVefA3GPg1 1 week ago
- Be careful out there, everybody! twitter.com/mutteredu/stat… 1 week ago
- @RetroBoyJon @ColonelFalcon @RetroGamersClub @8bitToNow @Hal11K @replicantpinky @Malchedael_67 @rip_dean… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Check out a recent article I wrote on historic treatments for syphilis. This was a fun post to research… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @GOP @SenateGOP partying like it's 1889 #GOPTaxScam #GOPTaxBillScam https://t.co/IFfS2XpCTX 3 weeks ago