Last Thursday I had the privilege to deliver a presentation for the August monthly meetup for Code4lib Mid-Atlantic. I talked about the challenges facing video game preservation and what they mean for people in cultural institutions. I want to thank everyone who attended for all of your great questions and feedback. For those weren’t able to make the trip out to Temple University’s Paley Library, I have attached a copy of my notes along with a hopefully useful bibliography here (Impellizeri Code4Lib Talk). I will also be conducting an expanded version of this talk at the upcoming October meeting of Archivists Being Awesome.
- RT @StrasserSusan: 100 days of Trump Resistance: the wins so far and battles to come theguardian.com/us-news/2017/a… 4 days ago
- There's still time to apply! twitter.com/CEPIPrograms/s… 4 days ago
- RT @coreyspowell: Rough guide to spotting bad science: a great checklist after the #ScienceMarch (and always, really). https://t.co/dSpHuB2… 4 days ago
- Solidarity to the scientists, #STEM educators, and supporters at the #marchforscience. Knowledge trumps ignorance. #ScienceNotSilence 6 days ago
- TFW you get decent (won't go far as to say good) dissertation writing 2 days in a row: 1 week ago